Thursday, February 12, 2009

I decided today...

I want to go to Prague.. I think a trip to Prague would be a swell idea. Specifically to see the art, architecture, and this:

http://www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/sightseeing/charles_bridge.html

It is I believe one of the oldest bridges standing.. that is incredible.

Also, I can't wait for Spring to actually arrive. I'll know it will be officially here when I see the first crocus blooming. I think I'll make a ring chain for a count down to my birthday... not that I expect it to be a particularly good birthday, however I'm bored and need to get my hands into some sort of art project. So I will need a lot of colorful construction paper. It will be as of now, 90 rings long.

then again... maybe I'll wait a month or so. Now what do I do?! Oh bother..

-Veronica.

ps: keep an eye out for these bad larrys.

Photobucket

No comments: