Thursday, March 19, 2009

rainy day.

It's gray and raining outside. And I love it. Day's like these are just relaxing. I noticed today when I first walked outside that if you smell the scent of the rain mixed with the cold crisp air.. it smells like April. I can't wait for spring time.. I've already decided I'm going to Block Island for my birthday weekend, which happens to be mothers day weekend too. Spend a little time with my grandmother and celebrate 'grand'mothers day and my 23rd birthday. UGH! I can't believe I'm gonna be 23. I feel so old. It feels like just yesterday I was 6 years old and my mother was telling me to stop growing up! But it's one thing in life you just can't win a fight with. ^_^

I decided I need to go to the Aquarium for my birthday as well.. haven't been there since I was a child! I hope the sea urchins are still there!

one more thing I can't wait for-- Lilacs! The old fashioned purple ones. They're my favorite and they bloom the week of my birthday. It's like my very own present from mother nature! haha

Veronica.

I will never be, I will never be you, no
I will always be, I will always be me, that I know
But oh, even though I'm happy being me
I want to get away from all this harsh reality, oh

Gimme a break, a little escape
I am so tired of being me
I wanna be free, I wanna be new and different
Anything I'm not


I love Lenka- download her shit. It's adorable and very catchy.

No comments: