Wednesday, March 4, 2009

luckiest lady in all the land.

First off-- WOW alliteration! check out those "L's" holler!

secondly and are you sitting down? Cause you should be for what I am about to tell you...


I, Veronica Ashley Samsel, beloved daughter of Kathy & Anthony, sister, cousin, grand daughter, and neice to all who would take more time than I have to list...

I am going...


to see...



Billy Joel & Elton John!!!!!


July 17th is waaaay too far away. People, this has been a long time coming. Since many many moons ago, when I was just a deeeeeet of a wee one, much smaller than even now-- I have waited for this most joyous moment in time. The glistening light, of two heavens (my heavens, my gods) coming together in one night of passion, glory, and all out pure entertainment! I was much too small (like 4 or 5 years old) to go to the Billy Joel & Elton John concert with my mom .. and now, now that I have blossomed into this creature you know today-- the time has come, for me.. to be-- Entertained! and speaking of entertained, I wish I could have seen this magical performance. Hahahaha, OHHHH Elty you kill me!




LOVE IT! CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!

-Veronica-
PS-- In the video, Billy Joel does a Batman quote-- when the joker (Jack Nicholson) is frustrated by Batman (Michael Keaton) beating him once again-- the joker say's "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"-- how I respect and love that Billy Joel made a Batman reference-- however the perfectionist in me when it comes to pop culture quotes and references is overwhelmed by his misspoken phrase! UGH, still hilarious none the less!

No comments: