Friday, October 17, 2008

Vegas BABY!!!

So since my last post I have-- Traveled south from Idaho, through Utah.. into Zion National Park-- stayed overnight. Saw my first ever red rock canyon. Then drove to Arizona- saw:

-Monument Valley.
-Sunset Crater Volcano.
-Petrified Forest.
-Painted Desert.
-Meteor Crater.

Today we drove from near flagstaff, arizona-- out to Nevada. Saw the Hoover Dam.. and now we're in Las Vegas BABY! We drove the strip earlier.. saw things like Caesars Palace, and MGM, The Venetian, Trump tower... The Graceland Wedding Chapel (Elvis hahaha) lots of strip clubs, tattoo parlors, and wedding chapels. The strip is amazing... I can't wait to go walk around it tomorrow night. Caitlin comes tomorrow afternoon! She'll be with us for a couple weeks. It'll be amazing to have one of my best girlfriends here with me... WOO! So for now we're staying at the Holiday Inn Express-- it's actually really nice for being so cheap. ^_^

tomorrow-- wake, get Caitlin at the airport.. see the strip stay in vegas again over night and see the vegas strip at night! Probably gonna be the first time I get rocked. I have barely even touched alcohol this entire trip, I havent had more than 1/2 a beer. Not that I drink much anyway... but it's Vegas.. and it's like a rite of passage or something. Hahaha.. wish me luck! on Sunday we ship off to:

-Death Valley
-back over the Hoover Dam
-back into Arizona
-see the Grand Canyon
-then head to San Diego to start our California coast line journey!

Things I can't wait for:

-to see more palm trees than my eyes can handle.
-san francisco
-Red Wood Forest!!!
-Seattle (ummmm hi... music!)
-then back to Idaho to get my car and see my mom again before ---
I'm going going back back to Cali, Caliiii! (anyone who gets that... good. I'm glad. I love Biggie too!)

I'm gonna go watch The Colbert Report and watch him tear apart the presidential debates and Joe the Plumber. hahahahaha

love

Veronica.


When the sun came up,
We were sleeping in,
Sunk inside our blankets,
Sprawled across the bed,
And we were dreaming,

There are moments when,
When I know it and
The world revolves around us,
And we're keeping it,
Keep it all going,
This delicate balance,
Vulnerable all knowing,

Sing like you think no one's listening,
You would kill for this,
Just a little bit,
Just a little bit,
You would, kill for this
You would, you would...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see your having fun. Just remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Ha ha! Hope you have fun while I sit here..I wish you were coming to my baby shower but your off having fun and doing what you gotta do! I understand. Get the baby a cool tshirt in your travels.

Love,

Mary