Sunday, October 5, 2008

more on my journey..

So since Ohio-- and I'll make this brief-- cause I'm cataloging everything in a hand written journal-- I've been to these places:

-Indiana.. got a flat. slept in the car overnight at a rest stop. got it fixed. got a GPS.
-Illinois..saw chicago.. pretty neat stuff.
-Wisconsin.. don' cha know! saw a sign for "Cheese, diesel and Fireworks" hahaha
-Minnesota.. saw the Mississippi river. HOLLER! stopped at a rest stop and red a starving kitty some pringles and gave her some water.
-South Dakota.. Made it to the Bad Lands. It was an incredible sight. Had to beware of rattle snakes. EEEP! Went to Mount Rushmore.. also took a tour of a the Natural Cave in Mount Rushmore. It was all naturally hollowed out by water-- so freakin sweet!
-Wyoming.. went through part of the Rocky Mountains today, took TONS of photos cause that was a beautiful sight to see. Made it all the way to about 30 miles from Yellowstone Park-- We're staying at an Inn nestled in the bosom of the mountains. Delicious!

TOMORROWS ITINERARY:
Yellowstone .. possibly camp out in Yellowstone. I can't wait to see Old Faithful. Also I'm extreeeemely excited about the underground super volcanos! yeh, that's right you heeeard me!

To learn more about this super volcano:

go here- http://www.unmuseum.org/supervol.htm

I miss you all... will post photos on my photobucket when I get out to Cali. So-- a few more weeks. Arrevaderci amicis!

-Veronica Ashley

I could feel it go down
You left the sweetest taste in my mouth
You're a silver lining the clouds
Oh and I
Oh and I
I wonder what it’s all about
I wonder what it’s all about

Everything I know is wrong
Everything I do, it's just comes undone
And everything is torn apart

Oh and it’s the hardest part
That’s the hardest part
Yeah that’s the hardest part
That’s the hardest part

No comments: