Monday, September 8, 2008

cleaning

So I'm taking a short break from cleaning... a.k.a-- procrastinating. Who's better than me at procrastinating?! I've been going through my bed room cleaning getting rid of old clothes I don't need and don't even come close to fitting me anymore. Man am I a pack rat. I hate and love that about myself... I hate it because my life gets too cluttered. I love it because I'll find something from years ago that I haven't even thought of in the longest time and it will bring me back to that moment in time, that second of bliss, or pain or that gray area in between. I found an old journal today, with letters and poems. It made me laugh. All the miserable and wonderful things that came out of high school.. ugh. None the less, it made me who I am today, and will power me to be who I want to be in the future.

It's so sad to have to throw away stuff from my child hood. Moving, I've discovered, is a pain in my ass. I have to pack up this crap any how. It just hurts to see things go. My life has changed so much within the past 2 years.. the most change I've ever faced has happened and is happening. I fear change. Yet, I know that change is the only constant in life. I'll deal. I'm strong and passionate and I'll make the most of each situation and hurdle that life has to throw at me. Not because I have to either... but because I want to.

Man I'm a rambler. So it's off to cleaning some more, and rocking out to Van Morrison. It IS "a marvelous night for a moon dance." Hahaha. If you get that, then I appreciate it.

-V.S.-

No comments: