Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love you.. more than you'll ever know.

I don't know what to say... how to say things that are on my mind. It's hard to open up to people when you know you're just going to be leaving them. I finally felt it last night. Something inside me broke last night.. I haven't cried like that in quite some time now. Everything that has been bottled up within the past few months-- came flowing out like molten lava. It was like a slow motion climax in a movie ... where you know this is how it has to be.. and you're pulling at your own heart strings just to make it one more step and say goodbye. But you know the movie ISN'T over yet. I don't want to say goodbye.. I never want to say goodbye. This place, these people.. the love and the happiness that is what I'm taking with me. No matter how far away I am from it or them... I'll always carry it with me. Close to my heart. I feel like I'm leaving my heart here. I know that this is something I need to do. Something for myself... and no one else. I need this, more than anyone could know. I'm scared and I feel alone. That's just something I need to feel, to be. Get on my path, my road. This is my great adventure- my conquest. I don't quite know what life has to hold for me out there.. but I'll find out. I'll figure it out. And when it's all said and done... I'll be a stronger person. I will have an accomplishment in my life that I can look back on and say, "I did that.. I was there. And I made it out ok."

To everyone and anyone who has ever touched my life--

You are and always will be in my mind and in my heart. I'll take our days together and think only the fondest of thoughts, and I won't be sad.. no, I'll be so happy -- because you brought that joy and spark into my life. You taught me how to laugh and love, and to give myself to the world. Be kind to each other. Be there for each other. Cause you know, I would d it for you. I love you all.

you know who you are...


truly yours with love and admiration,
Veronica Ashley.

"I can still feel you... even so far away."

No comments: