Saturday, September 13, 2008

N 64 games

HOLY crap today is a good day. I found Diddy Kong Racing on ebay for $14 WITH FREE SHIPPING! Yeh thats right,I'm a geek.. what of it! So if I order it today I should have it within the week! CHYEAAAAH BUUUDY! So pumped. Also-- the new Eisley album, incredible. I must make that purchase..


On the note of last night:

The thing that hurts most is when friends hurt friends. Drinking and trying to understand someone who is and has been one of your best friends for years is not easy. I feel incredibly useless in the fact that I can do nothing to help them. I don't want it to happen this way. Just before we're about to move away for a little while, people feel neglected and left behind. Emotions and tempers start to flare up. And that's when all hell breaks loose and things like hearts get broken. I don't like it. And all I want to do is fix it... cause that's just in my nature. I want to help anyone I care about, in anyway I possibly can. Because I love.. deeply. If you're in my life, you're a part of me. And always will be... just so you know.

I don't think I've made any sense... any way-- Diddy Kong Racing= BOMB KED.

-V monstaaah.

No comments: