Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday! Friday! Fridayyyy!

The events of today:

I awoke around 12:30 pm ... and did not want to get up. I was snuggled up in my bed. Pj's and a sweat shirt on. Cocooned in two big fluffy comforters. Wishing I could just fall back asleep. Onward went the day..

Maxin' and relaxin on the couch watching the good ol' telly-vizIon. Finally, and reluctantly went to my house to clean more of my room and pack more. Hated every moment, aside from Brittanie and I having a circa 1999 dance party in my room to old mixes I had made. BONNNNG!

Cut to Party time. Beer diver.. lots of people duct taping their beers together to form wizard wand towers o' fun. Ha-ha-larious. Lots of pictures, fun and laughs. The I got duct taped. Held down and my knees were duct taped together saran wraped around my chest and my feet duct taped together. The my friends proceeded to put a helmet on me and take pictures... all the while I'm laughing and screaming all at the same time. All in good fun until they stood me up and I freaked out cause the feeling of being imobile and someone else holding you up is slightly terrifying. Haha. So I almost cried and then the took it off cause I pleaded for my life. HAHAHA.

My friend got his lip ring pulled out in a little fun scuffle and then lost the ring down the sink... so we had to take his nipple ring out to replace the lip ring.. and then I fashioned him a new nipple ring out of a paper clip... closing that bitch off was not fun for me or him. It looked like it hurt a lot. OUCH CHAAARLIEEE!

Now-- it's off to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Going to see my dad tomorrow.. that should be ... well... it'll be.

-Veronica Ashley. ^_^

No comments: